Hey guys! It’s your lucky day! As a Catholic female, I’m going to tell you what we like. Of course, I can’t possibly represent the entire Catholic female population, so consider that a disclaimer. This is a reflection of my and my friends’ opinions.
What Women Want
- Someone who listens to them (and genuinely cares)
- Someone who makes them laugh
- Someone who doesn’t put them down
- Someone who gives them personal space (literally and figuratively)
- Someone who supports them
What Catholic Women Want
- Someone who lives his Catholic faith (This might just be me, but I notice little things too, like when a guy says “Shoot!” instead of a certain swear. I also notice when a guy says, “Oh my gosh!” instead of using the Lord’s name in vain. *swoon*)
- Someone who is a “traditional gentleman.” Holding doors open, stuff like that. But not because you think the girl is too weak to do it herself–because that simply wouldn’t be true.
- Someone interested in chastity. No hooking up, and nothing even remotely close to that.
- Someone who likes “good clean fun.” Board games, outdoor games, swing dancing (a Christian classic, lol)…
- Someone who can admit they need Christ. I think men are sometimes pressured to act all tough and stuff, but it’s really more attractive for a man to depend on God.
So, Catholic women, anything to add? Comment below!