Thank you Cinema Catechesis (http://cinemacatechesis.wordpress.com) for nominating me for this award!
LIEBSTER AWARD RULES:
List eleven random facts about yourself.
Nominate eleven bloggers for the award.
Let them know about the nomination.
Answer the eleven questions you were asked when you were nominated.
Ask eleven questions for the new award winners to answer.
Random Facts about me…
1. I have busily been preparing to go to college this fall!
2. I don’t come from a “mega-Catholic” family.
3. I go to Saturday Vigil Mass.
4. One of my favorite saints is St. Joseph of Cupertino because he’s the patron saint of test-takers.
5. I love lectio divina. It’s one of my favorite forms of prayer!
6. I love chocolate.
7. I love the color purple.
8. My favorite holiday is Christmas.
9. I just got contact lenses.
10. My best friends are a Muslim, a Baptist, and an agnostic. (And there are lots of Catholics too.)
11. I think seminarians are so cool!
1. Socratic Faith Journey (http://socraticfaithjourney.wordpress.com)
2. The Light is White (http://thelightiswhite.wordpress.com)
3. Catholic Cravings (http://catholiccravings.com)
4. Reclaiming the Sacred (http://reclaimingthesacred.com)
5. Roses Near Running Waters (http://rosesnearrunningwaters.wordpress.com)
6. Faithfully Flawed (http://faithfullyflawed.com)
7. 1catholicsalmon (http://1catholicsalmon.com)
8. Where the Light Meets the Dark (http://wherethelightmeetsthedark.wordpress.com)
9. 8 Kids and a Business (http://8kidsandabusiness.wordpress.com)
10. Catholic Teen Apologetics (http://catholicteenapologetics.com)
11. Fire and Snow (http://veronicaestrada.wordpress.com)
What pets have you had (species, breed, etc.)? – I had four fish when I was six years old. In general, I’m not much of an animal person, though.
What’s your favorite Movie? Why? – I have a lot of favorite movies! One of them is “Les Mis” because I love the storyline.
What Actor / Actress would you most like to meet? – Shirley Temple
You win the lottery. You’ve paid off all your debts and upgraded houses and cars, what do you do with the rest of the money? – This sounds weird, but I would love to buy sandwiches for random homeless people. Just go to Subway, get a bunch of sandwiches, and start handing them to homeless people and telling them to check out the local Catholic church.
Are you a city or country dweller? Were you raised that way or have you been transplanted? – Suburbia all the way!
What is the background on your computer, phone or tablet? – Well. The background on my computer is a flower. The background on my iPod is a quote from Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI. The background on my iPad is a math meme.
What is your favorite childhood book / book series? – The Magic Treehouse series
What Genre of music do you listen to the most? – Pop and Christian
What’s one thing you think others think is strange about you? – My dedication to the Catholic faith! But I take that as a compliment in today’s world!
What’s one place you really want to visit, but are scared to? – Any third world country. I would love to be a missionary or a teacher there, but it’s a little scary.
What is your favorite quote? It can be from anyone, living dead, famous or not. – “Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connait point.” -Blaise Paschal
Questions for you
1. Why did you create your blog?
2. What is your favorite post you’ve ever written? Include a link.
3. Why is this your favorite post?
4. How long have you been blogging for?
5. What topics do you think you’ll be blogging about in the future?
6. What is your favorite season?
7. What is your favorite color?
8. PC or Mac?
9. Do you have any quirks? If so, what are they?
10. Morning person or night person?
11. What is your favorite hobby?